Wednesday, July 9, 2008


YJ,
I am in bad feeling and just want to share with u here, on my blog.
I know all of us sometime in very bad situation and regardless how hard the time, we have to overcome by our own.

I read your notes and I know you also spent very harsh periods. I wished to share with you that feeling since I know it is always tough and yet even you have a lot of families, you have to pass it alone!
Me too, now! I have a lot of supportive relation but I till have to face with issues nearly lonely.

Now and then, I wish I can run away from this life which is so beautiful and also so tough! What we can do when you exist on this earth not only for you.
I know deeply that you experience the feeling better than anyone since you have a lot of people look at you, believe in you, waiting for you to present to them all the perfect performance and the worst is they love you deeply.
Since you can not fail, you have only one way, go ahead in the perfect way, whatever. I love you by tasting the feeling you have, too.
How a person can bear with the such pressure!


YJ, pls give me a look with sympathy and encouragement. I need that more than whatever things on this life now!

Wish that I can overcome the situation.

Always love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment