Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Handle bad news

Today I have received a bad news!
I wonder if it is can be considered as a bad news. A news from very old friends, from my high school period. The news just come and suddenly I have no feeling.
How such a friend can do with a friend!

But let thing happens, since we can not stop the world! The only thing to stay in my mind is how to live in the time to come. Should be like you, my idol, my love, to go on the way we choose and happy with it, no matter how people think about us.
I think you and I have a thing resembled. That is we are very special person, we own very special character. So, let be specific, let be someone who nobody can compare or can be proud at the way we are. We can be very successful or failure, never mind, we are on OUR WAY TO LOVE.

I love and present to life all roses I have, but why I just have thorns back, from a place I never expect? All those friends, how do they do that to me?

Anyhow, I have your love, have my family love and another big love from other relation including friends, staffs, colleagues, so ... what is the big deal?
Then forget it and LET'S GO!

Just enjoy a nice music from Sting. Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment