Friday, July 25, 2008

Day by day, all the things seem not very favor to me.

Always the loneliness, no one at my side to fight for this life. I feel lonely at any moment.
Things just are out of my control, what I can do? Even time, I have not enough to do what i really wish to do for my sake.

Only want to run away, life is not too harsh for me but the loneliness.
No one can share with me, I looking for someone can be with me at my downest time like this, understanding the situation, share my concerns and love, give me some guideline to get our of the difficulties. I have to stand alone from years to years, becoming more bad temper day by day. How can I control all these such things?

You are too far for me, but at least I have known you, that is one of roses from this life offered to me. Thanks. Thanks you for existence, I love you even in what way you perform. Your image is courage me in bad days.

No comments:

Post a Comment