Tuesday, July 15, 2008


I am till in bad mood and do not know how to overcome this situation.
Too much worry and worst with the loneliness.

Someone in heart can not save you from all difficulties. He is just stay there, in your heart and will talk to you once you go back with him. When you need fighting, he may give you encouragement and brave but not fulfill your loneliness.

I want to cry, but nobody give me shoulders to lean on.
I have to fight, alone in the inexorable battles.
Only want to run away then hide myself in my own comfortable zone, where I can do what i prefer to do. I have a lot of interesting things to do, but not this battles.
Who can be here with me, besides me right now?

No one, no anyone...

3 comments:

  1. I know how you feel. I usually just get some ice cream, and then everthing is ok! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....so you have wrote in -on the way to love- " ..is a minute of happinesss you'll never get back " , smile and think you are a wonderful flower !! have a nice day

    ReplyDelete