Sunday, October 9, 2011

Song Seung Hun - Irresistible Soulful Eyes


Song Seung Heon eyes considered as the most beautiful ones of Korean men.
They can tell you without words and yet take your heart away...
The soppy beautiful eyes follow and haunting me in each Seung Heon character's fate.
I sink myself into the deep and soulful ocean.

Singer Quang Ha's voice is really not bad in his new Album - It seems, the Album is a nice surprise he gives listeners. Songs in this album have very short names i.e. Remembrance, Cry, Call, It seems, Peace.

I select Call for this MV, its lyric calls for Seung Heon's eyes and his loves.
How do you think when seeing tears raising in his eyes?
Really touch, feel and taste the love and melancholy he was performing.
Scenes were cut from Autumn In My Heart, Summer Scent, East of Eden dramas and Fate movie, which deeply impressed me. The kiss in tears in Autumn In My Heart is the most impressed kiss to tell you how their love and heartbreak suffering.
Love Song Seung Heon


Call
...
Call you to go back
call the wind,  call the rain
Call to remembrance, call to love
Call in nights, call in hopeless
Your shade is far and farther...



I love his expressive power of his eyes, his lips and his face. Do you observe the way he express sadness? not only his eyes, his shoulders, his walks, his lips, his hands... I love his expressiveness, I think this wonderful talent causes his success.

Making this MV as thanks for joys he devotes to me.
Thank you, Song Seung Heon, for precious moments I have when watching your works.
Love you, Song Seung Heon!

No comments:

Post a Comment