Saturday, October 1, 2011

Bae Yong Joon - Photos Diary


Again, Bae Yong Joon in a latest Arnaldo Bassini Fashion - Fall 2011, a new look with short hair which makes him look really young at his real age.

A little unhappy with his photos, he rarely looks at camera when taking photos, that is why you hardly find Bae's photos with straight look.
Maybe he is not confident with his eyes, maybe he think his eyes are less handsome than other figures on his face, I don't know... I believe that his fans around the world will object this thinking, same for myself, I also like his eyes, which give him an Asian look beside the brilliant handsome of a gentlement.

... Anyhow, in these photos, he sooooooo deadly handsome. All the best wishes to him, hope he is well, overcome his neck's pain and ready for a drama next year as promised.

Watch my MV again and again,... not happy with technique had been used, but that 's all from what learning by myself.




No comments:

Post a Comment