Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Song Seung Heon - Latest Parkland Fashion Colletion


Recently, Parkland has released the new collection - Autumn & Winter 2011.

As usual, Song Seung Hun  (or Heon, which one? I prefer Heon with no reason) with his charming enigmatic smiles and perfect body bring luxurious fo Parkland Fashion.
A bit partial when saying Seung Heon brings his glow to Parkland, since do not know Parkland clothes brings the elegant to Seung Heon, or vice versa.
Every photo shooting is a perfectly work between light, colour harmony, lay-out and his style.

I love his lips... in smiles, the upper one hidden away, nearly vanished in two corners and the lower lip, how cute they are!
I love his expressive lips, just a light, very light smile then you lost...

Watch the MV to meet him again, a bit blur since the source is not good enough.

Listen to one of Quang Ha's song - Remembrance in his latest album - It seems, let the Quang Ha tell for us, about a deep remembrance. I love the lyric, sorry for not translate the whole song.

Remembrance
...
Remember the dawn, remember the night
Remember your embrace, remember your laugh
I miss you...
And I do know I love you that much.
The love makes me distracted.  

...




No comments:

Post a Comment