Sunday, April 8, 2012

Song Seung Heon - Sexy cold glances


Song Seung Heon is so cute and really Lady-killer in the 2009 Winter Fashion of Mind Bridge with the expressive face and deep eyes.

His perfect body allows him to bring glory to all kind of clothes not wonder what they are or whose producers...




The delicate jaw helps him always looking young,




 Look at this edge of the chin, desire of touching it raising in me!



 This smile... so gentle and friendly! To be possessed the smile, how kind the person should be?


He look a bit strange with spectacles and cold glances in some photos, they are really hot!
However, his sooooo sexy meaningful eyes has been concealed a bit by glasses, i am fond of watching them without any separation!



Song Seung Heon always inspired me to make his photos slideshow with Vietnamese music. I wish to share his beautiful shots under my eyes through these MV and enjoy the music at the same time.

Watch him with the song Mua Dong Im Lang (The Silent Winter) and Le Hieu voice here.



One more time gazing at Song Seung Heon with Ho Ngoc Ha subtle voice in Nhu Chua Bat Dau (As Yet Started).
Some lovely Vietnamese lyric has been captioned, since the love Ho Ngoc Ha telling us is match well with our love...

And I fell in love, and I dreamed
dreamed of paradise where tomorrow
Will be only two of us.
Although you are very far, though you are transient
But I always remember and calling your name when the spring wind come
...

Darling, you do not know
Separation is very sad, togetherness is not fun too
I desire... not return to winter
Spring will last forever, so we close together forever
 
Please, please love as yet started
Please know each other as the first minute we meet
Wanders sweet memories
...
And I still do love, and I still do dream
dream of paradise where tomorrow
Will be only two of us ...
Although you are very far, though you are transient
But I still remember, long dreams with the winds




Love Song Seung Heon!

No comments:

Post a Comment