Friday, April 20, 2012

Bae Yong Joon - How are you?

Bae Yong Joon is quiet for longs.
As his fan, I till faithfully watch his works i.e. Winter Sonata, Hotelier or Untold Scandal and April Snow. Any time re-watch BYJ, I always has the same feeling, till fresh feelings like the first time I met him ...

I miss him.

Nowadays, with no news from him I have a bit worry, why is he so quiet, why he not have any works, even writing or just a photo book like he used to do. Does he know his Fans are worrying for him, waiting for him in vain? It seems nothing planed for his return in any movie or drama at all.

I am translating The Very Night - a Fanfic written in 2004 by his Taiwan Fan, Jenny Lin - into Vietnamese. I wish to contact her but can not, I want to tell her that I wish to share her love to BYJ to his Vietnamese Fan, who can not read her writing in Chinese or English.

Written based on Shin Dong Huyk and Seo Jin Young, the lead characters of Hotelier, The Very Night is a nice and touching story, it has nothing to link with Hotelier story, except for the characteristic of Shin Dong Huyk.
When I do translating, BJY's figures is always with me, his clear eyes, trademarked sweet smile, well built body and the talent expressive performance obsessed me.

Where is he now? How is he? He was sick few times and does he get better?
Is he happy? Has he have any partner who share with him everything in his life?
Many, so many question...

Sometime I feel like I can touch his loneliness...

Bae Jong Joon, in our deep heart, we till love you, miss you and always wish you all the best on this earth. You deserve to have all of them with what you devoted to us, to Korea.


We wait for you, waiting to share with you your love, your fate in new works but if you decide not attending any movies or drama, we understand and always at your side.

Miss you, Bae Yong Joon!

in Hotelier 1999, as Shin Dong Huyk...




 in Winter Sonate 2002



 in April Snow 2004


this clear and lovely eyes, how we can forget?


BYJ, like a far away lover, always bring me melancholy when thinking of him.
Love him, anyhow.

No comments:

Post a Comment