Sunday, April 15, 2012

Song Seung Heon - Innocent or Sexy?

Song Seung Heon, Innocent or Sexy ???

Does the title above make you laugh, doesn't it?
Why to use the word "innocent" for the most handsome and famous 36 years old actor of K drama - Song Seung Heon ?

Sexy, yes, no argue at all but innocent, haha...

Thank to a Song Seung Heon's fan who upload the photo on her facebook so I have chances look at him at a different side. Of course this is one of his photo shootings with directors, light system, cameras and make-up team... that create beautiful photos for us to gaze on by hours... then love him even more.

But this photo, how do you think?




He actually fits with the man in my dream, the dream of a little girl sixteen years old! I have just met the man in my dream when I have not been sixteen for longs, finally.

A young man who is reading a book possesses a graceful face, a beautiful hair, a well-built body with long legs and long thin fingers, that is the man of my dream.

Song Seung Heon in this photo is too, too perfect to be real... then he seems more like the man in my far away dream than a real guy in this real life!

Since the man of an innocent sixteen girl is also innocent so it explained why I can not find anyone who could be ... This photo, the pure beauty of Song Seung Heon makes my dream man existing, alive now, brings me that fresh feeling, very sweet and tender.

I love this photo so much, it has fulfilled my dream and Seung Heon, once again, devotes happiness to me not only thru his works but also his unbelievable good looks.


And now, the second photo...

Words fail me, I can not say clear what is in my heart. Till the deadly good looking, till the gorgeous graceful face, the irresistible soulful eyes plus perfect wide chest in the white shirt, does he need any more to take away a heart?

And yet, Song Seung Heon gives us, his pity fans, a big bonus in his below picture. The fan who post it up adds the caption - One of most beautiful photos of Song Seung Heon.

What do you feel when look at this?



The sexy-enough upper and lower lips a bit open showing two front teeth and his pinky tongue.

So cute!
But... "So cute" is the destitute simple word to comment for this shooting. (It was my comment on the friend's facebook! Words always fail me when seeing him, haha)

The light in this picture warms his face up, makes his skin become more lively, like we can see even thru the shirt his pulses beating just beneath the vitality skin.

The light also reflects on his tiny pinky tongue, wow, it looks like a small cat with his tongue out sometime.

Why did Song Seung Heon take the photo that way? By incident or intending to kill his sensitive fans? Is he innocent or cunning?

Anyhow he is soooooooooooo sexy!

Again, Song Seung Heon makes me love him more.

Love you, Song Seung Heon!



No comments:

Post a Comment