Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The nice music leads you far away...

A very nice Japanese song for you.

In fact I dont understand the lyric but the melody and the singer soul touches me.

YJ is so sweet with his glance, his smile in the video. You can see impressed scenes of YJ with his partners in dramas and movies he attended from 1999 to 2007.

Madonoyuki is from Japan, one of Big Fan of YJ, who has made a lot of nice video about YJ. Watching the video you can feel, can touch her love to him. All her works, you can see all from YJ, all of him, his face, his hand, his hair, his body...his happiness and sorrow...

Compare to her love to YJ, my love is a peanut. I can not create a lot of nice works for YJ like her. YJ' family has many good and talent friends who I learn many things from them. I really admire and love them.

Madonoyuki, thank you again for sharing all this works. Please let me share with my friend your nice photos of YJ, share the love to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment