Friday, January 9, 2009

BYJ in WLS

Watching BYJ in WLS is the most effective way to keep me calm whenever I feel dissapointed.
His loving acts comfort me.

Thanks bb for reposting these photos during his casting the drama.
He was in hospital, for episote 10 or 11.



Agree with bb that I wish to be there too, at the moment of the photos taken, with him, at the same space, share with him the tiredness during making the drama.



He looks more closed with us in the hospital's pijama. Like the same family, he is with you, talking something, how do you feel...?



Recall the year 2002 when you are starting your new year 2009 with all enthusiasm and hope, with love in your heart, success will come.
Big success for YJ, for you and for me in the new year coming.
With love.

No comments:

Post a Comment