Friday, August 15, 2008

Very dear BYJ, Why dont you look at us?

Repost my message on BYJ on 6 Aug

Very Dear Yong Joon,
How are you ? I heard that you are back Korea... I have been waiting for your new performance long, long....

I think you are going to publish some new photos, and maybe with your new hair style.
I 've heard many sisters crying for your long hair cutting. Yes, you look sweet and very, very charming with the hairstyle. But that style is for a period of your time, your performance.

For me, your brilliancy and charm is not just because of your hair and glasses. You are gorgeous with glasses and yet I love to see you without glasses then I can see your eyes, glances.

Now I am eager to see your new hair style...

One thing, could you do for us, could you look at the camera when taking photos. With this way we can feel like you are looking at us when seeing your photos. Most of your photos are not looking to cameras, we can not catch your eyes, your glances.

Thanks for all wonderful feeling you have given to us through your works.
All the best to you.
Always love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment