Thursday, August 28, 2008

How many B day wishes to you, could you count?

Repost on BYJ.


Very Dear Yong Joon!

Today is a special day not only to you but also to all your sisters.
We celebrate the day with you in many ways, do very nice and cute electronic gifts for you, share all sweet memories having with you together, or just silently light a candle and wish all the best in this life to you!

All say the same thing, Happy Birthday to You!
And not for only today, if these wishes work, they will bless you for your whole life since they all come from hearts of persons loving you too much!

Dear Yong Joon sisters, as game shows they usually ask how many person join the game or attending this game, could we ask something like .... how many people giving BYJ a B day wish today? Can we guess ?

Can you guess YJ ??
So,...You must be the happiest person today, Yong Joon! Enjoy your day !
Good rest and come to your new projects with your best strength! We are all at your back.

For a very special day to Yong Joon and to us!

With love!

Dear YJ,

The photo is too cute! I love your closing your eyes, like in dreams! Dream on your B day!

Or, like in good rest! Take rest in your life, enjoy it!

You are in my heart, but I never wish to see you in real life. It hardly happens and I will not happy just seeing you from far distance so I rather imagine what and how I could do if I were with you. More sweet, more real to me!

Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment