Sunday, August 17, 2008

Life is uncertainty!

Yesterday I have my hair cut and something stirred up my mind and soul!

The one taking care my hair is a hair stylist, quite famous in his entertainment industry. He is good looking and sound at his middle age and as other stylists, he always showed up to people a well performance.

I met an old man, weak, skinny and pale at his salon, the man looked like my hair stylist but much older than him, I thought, may be his elder brother.
Then later I find the old skinny pale man is him! How he could be! Just about lesser than 3 months I had not seen him, my God!

He has a serious sick related to his brain and he had 2 month treatment in hospital then recently another 1 week treatment again. Now he is in his recovering stage, but he looks like a 60 year old man with his pale, brown spots on his skin, his eyes lost his lively look although he can cut our hairs, till at his professional. He even changed my hair style and made me look better with it.

I know the case that one man just died in a day without any signals, he felt hard to breath, sent to hospital and died on the same day. But this time I am really shock to see my hair stylist and his case touch my heart. How this life is uncertainty! You try too much for your life then suddenly, something happens and everything becomes meaningless to you, then what you can do?

I must re think what we really need to this life and then just do for it. I must be happy with what I till have today since I may lose anything or everything tomorrow. I must re set my life target and re schedule my time.

LIFE.. too beautiful and too terrible! LIFE gives you signals to remind you for a happier choice you can make. Then I have my choice now, and you, what is your choice ???

No comments:

Post a Comment