Thursday, May 2, 2019

Something interesting comes to my world

One special, nicely and more interesting jumped in my life.
Or, I have just found my another beautiful gorgeous idol after a long time.

His appearance, his act, his characters can not be better, for me.
Even though I know his beauty is not perfect, but his performance is wonderful.

Guardian, the Web drama introduced him to me, lead me to the world of his impressed characters 

If you are a fan of original novels, you can not resist doing comparison the character in you imagination with the one in the screen.
He is, actually, as what I assumed the One should look like, should be.







Do love the ten thousand love in the novel of Priest, love the couple then easily love the two actors  in the screen.

Loving someone make life much better, that's why I am happier currently.

Keep going on, Zhu YiLong!
Keep going, my happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment