Sunday, May 5, 2019

Border Town Prodigal - the most anguish character on screen


A soft touch ...
Then hold my heart, for long, I guess.

Who else can do better than Zhu YiLong in this role?



According to the prodigal, life is distasteful, uninteresting,... this perception is only for early days when he 'd just arrived the border town. His life is for revenge then, only.

Day by day, he was tortured by body and mind anguish.
Does love and being cheated by the one he loves, hunted by other killers, the spiteful child's life becomes worse, he is always in terrible mental torment.




I know I will be Zhu YiLong's Fan, faithful for long, from the day I meet the young man. He makes me believe in the prodigal's severe mental distress, his disappointment, his spite, ... share the feelings and love him.
I can bear to see tears of anguish filled his eyes.

Zhu YiLong, he gives me too much, more than I can imagine.
Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment