Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Song Seung Heon - What would you talk to me?


The photo has been posted by a lucky fan who stopped by the Black Smith Sinsa Dong recently, and, how luck the fan was, Song Seung Heon was there!
He sit at the corner, in the familiar black shirt of Tae Sang, showing his arm and graceful head.
In that moment, he was concentrated to his cell phone, checking email? Facebook? Honey Side? or gazing on his look goods himself?
He was be there as for a resting point or for the Autograph Session which will be held on coming 16 Jun?

I had been there twice, sit at the same band, at the other corner, but he was not in at that times!
 
I imagine how he looks like if I had been there, till in deadly elegant charming look with the refined attitude as I always see on Media?


I imagine what I would do beside taking photo as the lucky fan?
Come to the table and say Hello with a wide smile? Or just standing in front of him and words flying away, waiting for his direct, straight look at me?


I image if i would be in front of him, then what would he response? What he would talk to me beside a polite, warm smile ( I guess he would smile with me for sure!) 

I image how warm and soft voice of him? I wonder what language he would communicate with me? I guess, again, English since I believe all my limit Korean will disappear at the moment he looks at me!

Wow, as usual, he inspires me, always.

2 comments:

  1. We are in common liking Song Seon Heon. I can't imagine how much he is blessed with people's love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeap, SongHeong Heon is really a nice guy! I think he is blessed with our love, he has many things, hasn't he?

      Thanks for leaving message to my blog. Regards

      Delete