Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Song Seung Heon - My Inspiration

Song Seung Heon always inspires me.
Tracing Heon for many years, I have learned how he loves his fans. His activities for fans is diversificated, from big events like Fan meetings in Japan or new drama introductions in Singapore, Vietnam, to common actions like posting pictures with short notes on Twitter, Facebook ... and specially, recently he launched Honey Side on Apple Aps.

This activity allows fans tracing where he is, listen to his whispers, leave message to him and even, if you are enough luck, you can have his own massage, he - himself - whispering to you!
I do not feel any jealous when one day knowing that 4 of fans did have his messages, but a strong feeling raising in me, how lovely this guy!


How can he manage to do all kind of things? He has his team! YES! Maybe someone posting pictures on Twitter and Facebook, not him. Maybe someone reads or listens to Fans messages as winners first-round selecting, not him. But by the end of the day, the projects are his, HE DOES THINK OF US, and he is the one who makes messages recorded, with his warm and lovely voice!
 ...

Below is pictures he latest posted on his facebook, I love to see his in this way, in normal life, seeing a real angle of my idol, seeing how his laugh, how his naughty, and how his hard work!

How do you feel when seeing this post of today? A not-young-at all man shows his cute, mischievous in front of camera... Yeap, old, but deadly charming!!!


and these 2 pictures cutting from a TV show. He gives me warmness and close feelings so that I thought I was be there, and he made me laugh with his naughty actions...

I like very much his arm... manly and lively... 


This, on the filming monitor... He shares us these moments, one of his filming process's.



and here, working but yet somehow looked dreaming, wasn't he?


Who is so elegant and fresh in white and light blue shirt calling for summer ? In a photo shooting...

 Seung Heon shares his activities, tries to make close with his fans by any means... and yet he has a tight schedule of a Star! I wonder how he could make all of the works! Thanks for all of that, Seung Heon!

I wish I can do somethings for him as a pay-back to what he delicate to us. Doing things for him is not only my hobby, it is my need.
Anyway, he, himself, in CF, films or real life, always inspires me.


3 comments:

  1. hello ^^ my name is fatima and im a new fan for song seung
    your words touched my heart , as you express my feeling now ... i started to love him since 2 month , and i 'm Captivated with his charming , now he become my super actor .. truly i feel like a become crazy about him ..^^
    and i want to meet him to tell him how he amazing and talented actor ^^ i hope if i can ^_^


    dear i try to send him gift , but i don't know his address ,, if you know I'll be much appreciated

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome you to the world of SSH's fans. You are too young as a fan's life! Many of fans like him from 2000 after Autumn In My Heart. How many dramas and movies have you watched? Must watch East of Eden, I love Lee Dong Chul and become SSH fans by the drama. I believe you will meet him one day.

      You can watch him more at my youtube channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/cjl2703?feature=watch). Hope you like my SSH videos

      You can feel more close with him on facebook (https://www.facebook.com/OfficialSSH) and you can send your gifts to his company (Check its address here - https://www.facebook.com/BETTERENTcom/info).

      Warm regards

      Delete
  2. awww really? someone got his whisper before ? so lucky >< I just downloaded the app but im not quiet sure what 'whisper' can actually do.. I never record my voice I only send him messages thru whisper without voice only text does that count ? :) do you know how can we check if he read our messages? on the description it says that we can check too but I'm not sure how :(

    ReplyDelete