Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sunday - Things to Do

Morning Sunday... It's sunny day and my heart is full with love...
All other worries and sorrows of this life seem no more affecting on me.

This guy, the eyes keep looking at me with his very own expressiveness of his face...
I have written on FB - My friend, do you want to kill me on this week end? How can I breath once my heart stopped beating? 

What is thinking behind the forehead, behind the look?
"...How are you? Let be stay well and doing well. Don't be lazy, hah? I always miss you and love you, so stay till there with your love, don't love anyone else, ok?"

Uhm... what else can I imagine with this gorgeous beauty and deadly enchanting look?


Many things wish to do...

...write Dr. Jin's Best Scene comment. I have no decision yet since having many thinking of the preferred photo - I have had in mind - Do I really wish to win his Prize? No, I do not. I just want to say my thinking...


This is Dr. Jin in his love...


and here, not Dr. Jin, he is our naughty Seung Heon at filming studio!


...make MV for Seung Heon! Wow, having many nice pics now, thank to Facebook and friends, I have many, many ones.
Seung Heon, did you send Vietnam photos for my making video, didn't you? Did you read my moaning of poor quality pictures for my MVs?

Youtube... I hate its management, my MVs' count view stopping many times when views is over 300 even I do not do anything wrong. My view increases quickly then they stop counting. Thanks all my friends who always share and watch my MVs, but Youtube thought that I abuse the views.
I hate, hate ...so annoying!

...continue translation a Fanfic or write my Fanfic, hehe, Seung Heon do not read my language, I wrote a Fanfic for him and yet till want to write another one.

...Log in Facebook, watching here and there, to share with friends my love, ;-).
Especially on weekend we always stay late waiting for new raw Dr. Jin video available on internet then we - oversea Fans - can meet Seung Heon again. This very early morning, I till saw plenty of friends online at 1:00am (our local time).

This photo, like someone we meets on the street, closing and yet very eye-catching even with disheveled hair in a casual shirt. Sunshine caresses his neck, his chest... Suddenly I do not want to be a human, I wish I was winds or sunshines... hummm.



...Write on blog my loving heart and post those nice photos, show to Fans how beautiful and nice Seung Heon as a movie star and as a normal guy.

Is it the 36 year-old guy? So young and chic!


...Learning Korean, yeap! It is not easy with many things in mind and the structure of Korean different with our language as well.

Hehe, it seems learning Korean is most important ! I can know what Seung Heon talking on his activities and can communicate when I being in Korea this Nov so I stop chitchat here to back to lessons now.

Let enjoy the weekend together!

No comments:

Post a Comment