Sunday, June 10, 2012

Song Seung Heon - Perfect acting in Dr.Jin

Just aired up to Ep 5 last Saturday, Song Seung Heon shows his perfect and charming performance in Dr. Jin.

In Ep 5, Song Seung Heon performed perfectly in convulsive moment! His talking eyes in the sickness was so true! 





This face, this sickness makes his Fans' hearts painful...


 The tear drop from his eye... How pity our Dr. Jin!


The light raised up in eyes when seeing Mina in his delirium... my heart melted with pity!



Holding hands... the desire, the love thru two tightly pressing hands is much more sexy than any beauties of body. I was at a total lost of words because of my heart sobbing, the look and the hands... If I were Young Rae, I would not able to leave the hands, not able to run away from the eyes even what name he was calling me, even he miss-looked me with someone else.



 Excellent acting! Can see vessels on his forehead during convulsive moment!
No more gorgeous looking, Seung Heon in these scenes looked fear in the dangerous desease - Choler - again proven his acting talent. 



 Expressive face...


Dr. Jin failed unconsciously makes fans' hearts dropped.
Seung Heon, I love your right hand in this scene, too! I wish to hold this hand badly...
I think if one day you say " I need a hand" then how many hands will offer to you? Millions?
Yeap, I think so.


The glance which is soaked in tears is conveying a deep love... My heart feels too much painful...
Very dear Song Seung Heon, your eyes ... words failed me!
Like someone is squeezing my heart, you are squeezing my heart with Dr. Jin' love!
Thanks for excellent performance in this scene!


I love expression of Song Seung Heon in the movies.
I love the way Dr. Jin love and live.
I love the way Song Seung Heon think for us, devote to us.
I love this life which give us chances to enjoy Dr. Jin! Love you too much!

This role is really a new experiment for him, also for us to see a new Seung Heon, talent and hardworking!
 

Congratulation, Song Seung Heon!

No comments:

Post a Comment