Friday, May 25, 2012

Song Seung Heon - My favorite weapon

It is raining...
Rains do not give me bad feelings, rains always recall sweet memories and love...

Yesterday I have met an old friend, her life is not bad with high position in a corporate, house, car with a family and yet she is not happy with what she has, because she is not very well.
My staff is another case, she has a family, too with many issues a family may has...
I find both of them is lacking of caring to themselves, they are busy of complaints or of unhappiness. And of course, besides the unhappiness, they have plenty of other concerns and stresses as well.

24 hours a day, we can not have more than that. Work, family, friend, hobbies or learning to self-improve, many things to do and need times, but with only 24 hours how do you allocate or make priority?
Therefore I enjoy each moment of my life, each breath, each happiness, even each sadness.

How I can share and give my influence to my friends, how to provide them the energy I have for making them happier?

Some days some unexpected things happen and bad feelings come, I also feel really dull... but I have many weapons to fight back and releasing soon. Books, movies, sport... and love always work in these cases. Loving someone and doing something for them are the best way to release me.


Watching my lovely idol is one of my favorite weapons.

One friend wrote on facebook about his hand, yes, I also notice his hand, I love his hands for longs.



Song Seung Heon's hands, are not tender or not soft but always create manly and strong feelings, tell you about trust hands whose you can rely on, can believe in...

Below is a picture from Japan Calendar shooting last year. This is my most loving photos among others of the Event. The second time I post it here.
Song Seung Heon in this photo... wide shoulders, strong arms, expressive face with pensive glance... He is perfect as a mature man, thoughtful and closing...
His beauty and loneliness touch my heart.
The blood vessels on his arms and hands, I wish to know how to feel them... they are irresistible sexy!

Who do not love him in this photo?


And these pictures in the Dr. Jin's Press Conference on 17 May recently. Now and then, the hand showing his owner was a bit anxious or boring??? Or hiding some thinking with the eyes were looking at something or were not?



He looked at his left hand 3 times during his speech. So much focus in what he would talk, his hand kept touching, moving on the table.
His hand in this photo looked slim, tender and seems need another hand to hold for more confident...


Hehe, just my imagination!
How could Song Seung Heon lose his confident or be anxious in the such events!
But I love to think that way, and I will, much willing to offer my hands any time he needs.

Fighting, Song Seung Heon! Be sure that you must take care well, for us.

Feel bad or frustrated, Song Seung Heon will help me to overcome.
Thanks for your existence, Song Seung Heon!

No comments:

Post a Comment