Friday, May 18, 2012

Song Seung Heon - Dr. Jin

Irresistible soulful eyes of Song Seung Heon.

Another new picture...
The eyes, looking at us, gazing on us, like looking thru our eyes, thru our soul... then touch our hearts.

How can you have the look?

Thank to lot of practices, talent or deep soulful?


Heart... seems stop beating once seeing this photo. It is wonderful! Arrangement, lighting, harmonic colour, beauty and expression of the couple... all create very special emotions.

Hi-Tech allows we do many things, this case, the photo leads us drifting into their love, expected very beautiful and having lot of obstacles and sorrows.


Song Seung Heon and Jae Joong... What were they talking about? Facing or chitchat?

Song Seung Heon's look was so gently and lovely, thanks the journalist who took this moment. Pony-tail hair style gives him a new look, handsome and a bit mischievous.
This smile, this glance, this hair style melt any heart.


 

  Dr. Jin's Official Poster of MBC. Casts and clothes are very eye-catching.


Meanwhile waiting for the drama...
Make a slideshow to see SongSeung Heon. He is brilliant and smart in any appearance.
Hope everyone happy to meet him here.

Thanks Fans for posting and sending me photos, especially applesh39 and Pearllight2007.

Let Nguyen Vu tell for us about sadness of waiting with his tormenting voice in Mot Lan Thoi (Only Once)

Only Once

...
Only once, not once, please promise me that you will return. Do not let me stay alone, do not let our love fade in the sound of rain outdoor.

I have been waiting for you and then waiting forever, waiting has withered my heart day by day. Do you know, do you ever know my heart is silent?

Only once, not once, please promise me that you will return. Do not let me stay alone, do not let our love fade in the sound of night rain... so chill!

I have been waiting for you and then waiting forever, waiting has withered my heart day by day. Do you know my heart is silent .... For I love you too much!




No comments:

Post a Comment