Monday, September 8, 2008

I love to walk around the Dalat town to enjoy the weather, buy somethings special to eat like bread, yogurt, sweeets, soyabean or visit Ngoc Lan Restaurant to taste French cuisines.

Dalat now is not quiet any more, people more crowded, less friendly and less safe.
I have a lot sweet memories there from highschool time, long time ago and time is past on me thru many period of my life: high school, college, business trips, holidays, honeymoon... The times I have been there is uncountable. Any corners, streets, trees, weather there holds my memories with someones in the past, anything overthere holds my heart ...

It is Novotel Dalat, the Hotel is nice but their rooms are a bit small. Excellent services.

This area is for breakfast! It is delicous with French style.


No comments:

Post a Comment