Monday, September 8, 2008

Dalat - Phan Thiet trip

I had a business trip to Dalat and PhanThiet 3 months ago. Really a nice places, I love the 2 towns and have visited there many times, esp Dalat. I stayed in Novotel Dalat and Phan Thiet. The scenery at Novotel Phanthiet is marvelous.

Novotel Resort Phan Thiet. Beautiful!














Phan Thiet is less opportunity to visit since I am not prefered sea as high land. I love highland with the cold weather and the grass, trees overthere are too beautiful. Phan thiet to me only is sand hills. I love sandhill with many endless yellow hills.

I was there at a full moon night, laid down on an upper sand hill, looked the moonlight with the sound of sea waves. How nice it was! I can not make it again even I have many opportunities later. The sweet memory is never come twice!

But this time I really have a good time there with my family. I enjoyed the hammok near the sea, the wind, sound of sea waves, blue sky, the nights there are great too. Novotel facilities is the best in Phan Thiet. I love the hotel.

Some photos for your curriosity.

Pls try if you have chance or make it happen! It will great, I promise!



Dalat with many places serves this kind of foods. Lovely! Walked in light rain with umbrella, (you see my one ? ) ate home-made yogurt at a small shop along the street, it was very nice!


No comments:

Post a Comment