Sunday, July 1, 2012

Summer Sunday

A Sunday, cool air since raining yesterday night. A nice weather creates peace feeling, life and love...


I have much changed from last few years. Easy get mad and easy calm down, not make things important. Why we should take all annoying feelings when this life is too short? I have plenty of TO DO things which is keep me happy and go-on then why I need to spend my precious time to bad or negative feelings?
Learning new things, love and think for someone else, hard work for plans ahead, all of these is very interesting, isn't?
I used to cried for someone, for something and now I am so sorry for my time wasting in the period. I used to be so much painful, so much sad that I wished to cut myself for bleeding blood would bring sadness out of me. Hope no one has the same feeling... It was so bad! Extremely bad!
Anyhow negative feelings make people growing, maybe I come to this mature thank to all bad things I have met in the pass, so I enjoy my past as well.



Listening to my feeling on a beautiful Sunday is a great thing. Let enjoy a such nice day as today!

No comments:

Post a Comment