Thursday, September 22, 2011

Song Seung Heon - Love Song Part 3

I make this 3 MVs with 3 favorite songs, even I do not understand the lyric but I really enjoy melodies and mood of the song.
Thank you for Fans who post these cutting of 6 original MVs. These are clearest ones on youtube.

Song Seung Heon's acting is soooo wonderful although this MV is a small project in 2008.
Lee Yeon Hee and Park Yong Ha act well too, but I love Song Seung Heon, so, just cutting all his scenes.


I love the song in Part 1, with Song Seung Heon's voice, it is sad song even it is rap music. I do not know names of 3 songs because of Korean language. So sorry...

Most of photos and videos uploaded in Korean and Japanese, I can not know meaning of subtitles except for photos themselves. I try to make my MV in English then you all can know what I want to share.

With Love.
Love Song - Part 3






No comments:

Post a Comment