Monday, June 9, 2008

Crisis!

Nowadays having really a crisis!
Projects coming and yet you always with me. How can i stop thinking of you ?
You keep me growing with you daily, you give me the beautiful angle of life, but you also take from me the peace of being alone. A eager to want you to be with me, to talk to you a bout my awful love, all my wildest dreams to feed the love.
I know what i need to do but that is much conflict with my time schedule, how can i make it with only 24 hours per day? Without doing that i feel like a heavy stone puting on my heart making it dyeing slowly. Do you know all about that, all what a person can do to a person just with his love?
What its given is marvelous and painful too.
Anyhow i will make it and i will share to all who have the same way of love to someone.

Is it really love?

No comments:

Post a Comment