Friday, November 23, 2012

Song Seung Heon - Ghost 2010


Busy and Facebook is more convenience for dropping some words... so, this blog is very quiet nowadays.
Loving this guy creates more works for me, Facebook, making music videos, slideshow, learning Korean, wow... How greedy I am! But the happiness he devotes to me balances all hard works.

Meanwhite waiting for The Messenger movie, recall Song Seung Heon in Ghost 2010.
2010 was a busy year of Seung Heon but Fans were fed many nice poses of him. This is a nice loving movie.


















credit to http://blog.naver.com/skrkwk99/10105895066

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Song Seung Heon chating with Chinese Fans


Very busy so I own to myself many posts of Song Seung Heon, from Dr. Jin drama to his latest CF, many his lovely activities not posted yet, even my MVs making for him...

But his chating with Chinese Fan on 2 Nov in Shanghai was very lovely and fun, so re-post here for you all enjoy it.

Credit to trulyseungheon.


Some interesting chat:

提问: 你感觉中国咋样啊,能说中文吗?
Q: How do you find China, can you speak Chinese?
宋承宪: “谢谢”“你好”“辛苦了”“你吃饭了吗?”。。。。。。。
SSH: "thank you", "how are you", "good effort", "have you eaten?"...

提问: 你的睫毛为啥子那么长?
Q: Why is your eyelashes so long?
宋承宪: 感谢我的父母~~
SSH: Thanks to my parents~~

提问: 你喜欢猫吗???
Q: Do you like cats???
宋承宪: 我更喜欢小狗~
SSH: I prefer dogs~

提问: 蓝色生死恋是我看的第一部韩剧。特喜欢伊甸园之东,请问生活中的你跟李东哲的性格像吗?
Q: Autumn Tale is the first drama I watched. Especially liked EOE. Is your character close to Lee Dong Chul in real life?
宋承宪: 有一样的地方,也有不一样的地方,但是不像剧中的角色那样那么义气,那么帅,比他缺点要多一点~>。<
SSH: There are similarities but also differences. However I'm not that loyal and handsome as the character, and have more shortcoming than him~>.<

提问: 你们在韩国吃大闸蟹吗?
Q: Do you eat crabs in Korea?
宋承宪: 当然,我喜欢吃蟹~
SSH: Of course, I like crabs~

提问:我愛你,你愛我嗎
Q: I love you, do you love me
宋承宪: 你是⋯⋯⋯⋯0。0* 我们见过吗?
SSH: You are.... 0.0*Did we meet before?

提问: 可不可以上传一张你现在的现场照片啊?
Q: Can you upload a photo of yourself at the chat site now?
宋承宪: 好的。等我一下⋯⋯(^-^)
SSH: Sure. Wait a moment... (^-^) [therefore we had the photo above]

提问: 我觉得你是个天生适合做演员的人,如果除了演艺事业,你最想最什么?
Q: I feel that you are a born actor. Besides acting, what else you would do?
宋承宪: 运动选手?⋯⋯
SSH: Athlete?

提问:老大,看到我看到我!!!上次看到你说的理想型,我就是那个style啊!!哈哈哈哈哈哈!!!!!
Q: The ideal type you mentioned last time, I fit that style!! Ha ha ha.
宋承宪: 真的?确定???上传照片我看看~~
SSH: Really? You're sure?? Upload your photo for me to see~~

提问: 最近有和在中联系吗?在中是不是特别好玩?
Q: Do you contact Jae Joong recently? Is he especially fun?
宋承宪: 拍摄之后还会联系啊,一起运动什么的
SSH: After the drama we still keep in touch. Go exercise together.

提问: 能看到我的问题吗?会来中国发展吗?期待中....
Q: Will you come to China for acting projects? Look forward to...
宋承宪: 不管什么时候... 如果有好的机会 好的作品
SSH: No matter when... if there are good opportunities and good projects

提问: 宪哥生活中你是哪种性格?
Q: What's your character like in real life?
宋承宪: 急性子
SSH: Impatient

提问:你怎么维持身材和皮肤啊?
Q: How do you keep fit and good complexion?
宋承宪: 吃好,多多运动~
SSH: Eat well, and exercise a lot~

提问: 你演技很好,还长得那么好看,可是不经常听你唱歌阿。。。是不是唱歌不好听?
Q: You have good acting and so handsome, but hardly hear you sing... could it be you don't sing well?
宋承宪: 其实。。。。是因为我唱的太好了,怕你们陷进去就出不来了~ 哈哈
SSH: Actually... it's because I sing too well, I'm afraid you all get stuck in it and can't come out~ haha
---

提问: 平时和志燮最常做什么...嘿嘿嘿嘿
Q: What is the most common thing you usually do with SJS... hehehe
宋承宪: 打高尔夫,一起运动,一起玩游戏。
SSH: Golf, exercise, play games.

提问: 老大,泰熙最近怎么样,向她问好。
Q: How is Tae Hee recently, say hi to her.
宋承宪: 有一段时间没见了,偶尔电话联系,我帮你跟她问好吧~
SSH: Haven't met for some time, occasionally contact by phone. I will say hi to her for you~

提问: 来中国开fan meeting吧,一定要表演跳舞哦~
Q: Have a fan meeting in China, and must perform a dance~
宋承宪: 你们会吓一跳哦!
SSH: You all will get a fright!

提问:都说韩国艺人压力山大,你平时感到有压力的时候会做什么???
Q: They say Korean stars are very pressurized. What do you do when you feel stressful?
宋承宪: 做做运动,见见朋友,偶尔喝点小酒
SSH: Do some exercise, meet with friends, and have some drinks.

提问: 偶吧来一段江南style如何?
Q: Obba how about show us some Gangnam Style?
宋承宪: 下次过来韩国,我秀给你看,呵.
SSH: I'll show you when you come to Korea next time, ha.

提问: 《仁医》看完了 你塑造的角色不错哦 想问 电视剧里手术的场景真实感都很强 拍摄的时候有心理压力吗????
Q: Have seen "Dr Jin" you did a good role. The surgery scenes in the drama look real. Do you feel pressurized during filming?
宋承宪: 我第一次尝试医生的角色,有很多解剖等医学场面,很难。但是拍完之后,感觉我都可以当医生了,可以开医院啦!哈哈
SSH: It's the first time I acted a doctor's role. There are many surgery and medical scenes which were very difficult. But after shooting I feel like I can be a doctor and opened a hospital! Haha.

提问: 你相信世界末日吗?如果有,那天和谁过呢?
Q: Do you believe in "end of the world"? If there is, who would you like to be with?
宋承宪: 我不相信~如果明天是世界末日,就和你...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
SSH: I don't believe~ If there really is end of the world, I'll be with you... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

提问: 体力不支了。。怎么还不回我呢
Q: Run out of stamina... why aren't you replying me
宋承宪: 我体力好的很!
SSH: My stamina is very good!

提问: 宋OPPA ,f(x)组合队长宋茜你认识不哇,嘿嘿。
Q: Song oppa, do you know f(x) captain 宋茜, he he.
宋承宪: 认识啊,她们的歌很好听,人也很可爱,我也是她们的粉丝~
SSH: I know, their songs are nice, and they are cute too. I'm also their fan~

提问:接下来有什么行程呢??
Q: What is your next activity?
宋承宪: 回韩国,苦练武术,准备下一部电影的拍摄。
SSH: Go back to Korea, practise hard in martial arts, prepare to film next movie.

提问:跑步跑的我满头大汗~边跑还边打字问问题~看偶这么流了这么多汗~欧巴回个吧!^_^!
Q: I'm running and sweating~ and typing questions~ so much sweat~ obba please give me a reply!^_^
宋承宪: 不要跑~安全第一
SSH: Don't run~ Safety first

提问:你的保镖好多,身材都没你好吗 不合格啊
Q: You have so many bodyguards, but they're not as fit as you. not qualified.
宋承宪: 哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈
SSH: hahahahahaha

提问: 你怎么看懂我们的问题的?????是不是有翻译还是有翻译机啊?
Q: How did you understand our questions?? Is there translation?
宋承宪: 当然有翻译啦~
SSH: Of course there is translation~


提问: 我也好想去韩国的,不知道哪里好玩呢,哈哈,恨不得住到那里~
Q: I also want to go Korea, where are the interesting places, haha, I wish to live there~
宋承宪: 先过来再说~
SSH: Come to Korea first~

提问: 四季最喜欢的季节
Q: Which is your favourite seasons?
宋承宪: 好像都喜欢啊>< 秋天?夏天?....
SSH: I think I like all>< Autumn? Summer?....

提问: 結婚時,可以讓我們參加嗎?
Q: Can you let us attend your wedding?
宋承宪: OK
SSH: OK
(dear SH.... make sure you keep this promise!!^^)

提问: 宋锅锅,这次来中国最有趣的事情是什么,跟偶们分享一下呗???
Q: What is the most interesting thing during your China trip. please share with us??
宋承宪: 在颁奖典礼上,认识了很多演艺界的朋友,一起聊天,还拍了照,很开心!
SSH: At the award ceremony, I get to know many artists, chat with them and also took photos, very happy!

提问: 你结婚后想要儿子还是女儿...或者一样一个 求回复~求回复~
Q: After you get married do you wish for a baby boy or girl... or one each... please reply~
宋承宪: 女儿!
SSH: Baby girl!~

提问: 偶吧很喜欢你呐~《我的公主》《仁医》,拍的哪部戏比较辛苦啊?
Q: Obba I like you~ "My Princess" and "Dr Jin", which one is more difficult to film?
宋承宪: 《仁医》!因为是在非常炎热的夏天拍摄的。。。。。。
SSH: Dr Jin! Because it is filmed in the very hot summer....
 



----


한시간이 너무 짧네요~여러분, 또 만나요^^ 보고싶을꺼에요~ 짜이잰! 워아니먼!~
一个小时太短了~ 各位,下次再见吧^^我会想你们的~ 再见! 我爱你们!~
One hour is too short~ dear all, see you again^^ I will miss you~ Good bye! Love you!~
 
 


How do you think about Seung Heon? So honest, humoristic and lovely, isn't he?
How can we not love the such person?